Saturday 6 August 2016

Then and Now


Stratford Road, Birmingham 1967
I have not been home to Birmingham for about ten years, but I have a lot of fond memories of the city. Recently I came across these pictures of the Stratford road in Birmingham. The road is very familiar for me, countless times I have ridden the number 24 bus, driven and ridden motorbikes along this road.  In these pictures there are a lot of changes, but just as many things have not changed.

  1. Before class think of some questions to ask me about these pictures.
  2. Think of a place in Kyoto that you liked, but has disappeared,  Prepare to tell the class about it.
  3. Think of a place in Kyoto that you like, that has a long history. Prepare to tell the class about it.
  4. Prepare to tell the class about a new place you like in Kyoto.
Stratford Road, Birmingham 2012
Blended


No comments:

Post a Comment