Sunday 29 January 2017

Time or Money?





For me time is more important than money, but work is also important. In the past I taught English for a big nationwide English conversation school. Every day I taught eight lessons, without any preparation time. The salary was good, but I did not have very much spare time.  Above this creativity is more satisfying than work for me, therefore I did not like that job so much. Now I teach English in a variety of good places. I teach five lessons a day and above this I have a lot of preparation time. I also have a lot of spare time. Mysteriously my salary is also good. I am very lucky, I have time and money.

Which is more important for you time or money?

Before class choose a title from below and make a two minute talk. 


  • ______is more important for me than________
  • ______is more satisfying for me than________
  • ______is more interesting for me than_________
  • ______is more exciting for me than__________

私の場合、お金より時間の方が大切ですが、仕事も大切です。昔、大きくて全国的な英会話学校で英語を教えていた。毎日、レッスンを教えた。準備の時間がなかった。給料は良かったが、自分の時間があまりなかった。その上、僕の場合仕事より創造の方が満足できる、だから、その仕事はあまり好きじゃなかった。現在、いろいろないい所で英語を教えている。毎日5レッスンを教えてい。その上、準備の時間が多い。自分の時間も多い。不思議に給料がいい。時間とお金があるので、運がいいね。

No comments:

Post a Comment