Friday 24 February 2017

Paddington Bear


Before class watch the video and answer the questions.

  1. Have you seen this movie?
  2. Would you like to see it?  Why/Why not?
  3. What animal stories are there in Japan?
Recently I watched the movie Paddington on DVD. I had seen it once before at the cinama, but I wanted to see it again. Paddington is a bear from Peru, who goes to London. The story is his adventures in London. There are a lot of American movies shown in Japan, but few British ones. Paddington is a really British movie. The Paddington books are a very important part of British culture. If you are interested in British culture and British English, please watch this film.

Before class please prepare a two minute talk. Choose one of the beginning lines.
  
  • Recently I watched the movie...
  • Recently I read the book...
  • Recently I saw the TV program...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment