Saturday 2 September 2017

A Good Read





 For a long time, I have been reading the American author, Stephen King’s novels. Many of his novels are turned into films. But with the exception of “The Green Mile” and “Shawshank Redemption”, they are usually not very good. Recently his novel “IT” has been turned into a film. About twenty-five years ago I read the book, it is a wonderful tale. I have absolutely no interest in the film version, but I have bought the book again and I am reading it. Stephen King is an amazing author . If there is a Japanese version, please read IT.

Before class think of some questions to ask me about the novel, IT  and the author, Stephen King. Then prepare a two-minute talk about a book you like or an author that you think is brilliant .


長い間僕はアメリカの作家「STEPHEN KING」の小説を読んでいる。たくさんの彼の本は映画になった。「Shawshank Redemption」と「The Green Mile」以外、たいてい映画のバージョンはあまり良くない。最近、彼の小説「It」は映画になった。25年ぐらい前その本を読んだ。本当に素晴らしい物語。映画のバージョンは全然興味がないが、も一度その小説を買って読んでいる。「STEPHEN KING」は本当に素晴らしい作家。もし日本語バージョンがあったら、読んでください。

No comments:

Post a Comment