Saturday 25 November 2017

I had the opportunity to...



I have visited Nara Park many times and have had the chance to feed the deer with shika-senbei on some occasions. But once I had the opportunity to feed them with vegetables. I was walking behind Todaji temple, when a small truck full of vegetables arrived. The vegetables were for the deer and suddenly from every direction deer came running to the truck. The truck driver called me and gave me a lot of vegetables to feed the deer.  It was a really fun and unexpected opportunity.

Before class think of some questions to ask me about the above story.

Please write a two minute talk for the class. The talk should start with one of these lines:
  1. When I went to ____________, I had the chance to__________...
  2. When I went to_____________, I had the opportunity to________...
Generally, chance is not so big or important as opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment