Saturday 6 October 2018

Let your hair down



In April 1999 I started my training at Nova英会話 in Ebisu in Tokyo. When I arrived I was very nervous, but I had to hold my head-up. But I soon relaxed and started to enjoy the training. But I had studied education at university, so I knew some of the things they were teaching were not good, but I had to bite my tongue. I trained with two other new teachers and after the training had finished we went to an izakaya and let our hair down.

  • If you are nervous but try to act confidently, you hold your head up.

  • If there is something you want to say, but you should not say it, you bite your tongue.

  • When you relax and have fun, you let your hair down.

Choose two of the above idioms and prepare two true talks about you, using them.




Bonus Video



新しい英語のィベントを作っています。毎月レストランで晩御飯を食べながら、英語で楽しい会話をします。最初は25日インド料理の店に行きます。値段は二千円と自分の食べ物と飲み物の料金です。五人だけがイベントに参加できますので、もし興味があったら、早く連絡してくれませんか。



No comments:

Post a Comment